Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters, Trivialities. IMHO
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 03:38:45 EST

<< be right.  My comments above wern't meant to either endorse or
 criticise the 'study'.  My point was that it is nothing to get worked up
 over.  The replies to the original question have for the most part been
 very short, so they are not wasting too much 'precious bandwidth'.  Juts
 ignore them if you are not interested.

 Dan C. >>

Never used a delete button as much as I have since becoming a Lugger.   I use
the enter button 10% of the time and the delete 90%!!!!!

Robert B