Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Parasite treatments
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:35:08 -0800

Guess I've been lucky...  I never had any problems with parasites, even
through numerous trips into the outback of the Philippine Islands, eating
the same stuff as everyone else.  Recently, on the magi journey, the team
ate eggs , bread, and other dairy products at roadside stands, as well as
out of a single huge platter with the right hand, mind you, at a Bedouin
encampment in the Syrian desert.  Still parasite free...  Heck, I usually
even drink tap water wherever I am and have never gotten sick.

- --Jim Laurel