Subject: Re: [Leica] Some BW Photos for viewing
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:32:31 -0500

Al,

Thanks for posting your pictures.  To me this shows what this news group can
really be about at its best.  After all the talk about equipment, lense use
percentage, filters, caps, dealers, etc., when it's all said and done, what
we are all (or hopefully all) interested in is the great pictures which can
be made with these great instruments.  And what good is a picture (whether
great or not) if not shared.

I really enjoyed looking at Al's pix and hope to see some from other members
of the group. As soon as I get around to buying a negative scanner, I intend
to post some of mine.

Bruce S.