Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Glory and Improper Posting
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:37:14 -0500

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your opinions, poorly expressed and pointless though they
were.  I would just ask you to bear a few things in mind.

First of all, our dear leader has yet to be found guilty of any of the
charges against him except in the court of public opinion.  Secondly, there
seems to be ample reason to believe that his accusers are money grubbing,
fame seeking, spurned proselytes. Third, we would all do well to remember
what the good book says about us and about judging others.

The bible tells us not to judge others lest we be judged.  It also says that
someone who lusts after a woman in his mind is just as guilty as if he had
committed adultery.  It says that one sin, any sin, is enough to condemn us
to everlasting damnation and that all have sinned and fall short of the
glory of God.  So who are you or who am I to judge Bill Clinton or anyone
else?

Bruce S.