Subject: Re: [Leica] Marijuana along the Bagmati - or cheap trips
From: "Richard C. Floyd" <103060.1511@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:24:03 -0500

>I personally like to hear about LUGnet photographic experiences. It ties
the family together.<

Jim:

I have a recent photographic experience to share with the LUG.  Recently, I
"volunteered" to photograph dear friends of mine at their 35th wedding
celebration.  The service and party were wonderful.  The proofs from the
session look very nice.  What makes the photographic experience special, is
our friendship and the fact that Carl is suffering from liver disease.
Currently, he is #2 on the waiting list for a transplant.  But, only God
knows whether he will last to the point of seeing the operation.

As much work as shooting these types of ocassions can be, I'm glad I had a
part in making it memorable for my friends.  Besides, it sure beats the
routine of our regular jobs.

Best,
Rick