Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Glory and Improper Posting
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:46:54 -0500

DM,

Who appointed you chief of LUG police?  If you don't want to read it, delete
it.  For my part, photography is a means of expression as is writing and
speech.  And the Leica, if it's not a tool which facilitates expression, is
just an expensive hunk of German engineering.

If you want to debate endlessly, the merits of UV filter vs. no UV filter,
you're welcome to.  I'm more interested in ideas and feelings and the way
people express them and (in this particular instance), how they might use to
Leica to aid in that expression.  But it doesn't bother me in the least that
some people have no feelings or ideas to express or that they're content to
debate ad nauseum the technical trivialities of the equipment which they're
so privileged to afford.  It's a free country.

Bruce S.