Subject: Re: [Leica] new 75mm
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 21:29:16 -0600

At 12:37 PM 3/26/98 +0000, you wrote:

>> Fuji has some new chrome film that is supposed to work from 100 ISO to 1000
>> ISO. That's right, with pushing I assume.
>
>You wouldn't know the name of this film would you? Any idea if it's a
'cross format'
>film that'll be available in 120 too (like Astia or RHP)?

It's on their web site. Can't remember the name. But knowing Fuji's track
record (and let me, in the interests of disclosure, mention Fuji gave me a
$1,000 scholarship in grad school in my last semester that allowed me to do
my work and not have to flip hamburgers) they will have it in every format
up to 8X10. But don't quote me on that.

Good luck finding it. Sounds great.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke