Subject: Re: [Leica] whats going on?
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 00:58:27 -0300

TM S.head wrote:

>...just because somebody posts in a comical vein...
>experience a negative reaction. Photography enables us to share
>photographic experiences through slides and prints. Just because
>somebody viewing your press-related output, say, reacts negatively
>doesn't mean you are less than honorable and ought to be lambasted. We
>Americans need to lighten up...to get a life! BTW, keep up the

 You "TM"... buy some Mapplethorphe male nudes books and share with
yourself in your bathroom... Maybe I should do better, maybe you want to
share my "comical vein e-mail virus"... It=B4s funny... and unless you have =
8
years of experience in hackering like I you could use your computer to
decorate your living room because it will be useless... no,no, maybe I
should AD you e-mail adress in one of the hackers list of internet, so you
could die slowly... oh!! no!! you have the lattest in anti-virus... poor
me...=20
 Funny isn=B4t?! as funny as my little sister seeing that S.!! you sent.

 Try me "TM", I=B4m looking foward seeing your comical vein...

 and by the way visit a friend's home page: Nightmare Joker's World (search
in your yahoo if you know how to...)

=20
 Sorry luggers, sorry Jim, but I can't stand with this...

=20
 Luiz "Leitzman" Marinho