Subject: Re: [Leica] differences between MR Meter and MR4?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:06:46 -0500

All;
 Being retired, your mind wanders to many fields. After watching a show on
the Sci-Fi Channel, I did a bit of research, and discovered that no one
supposedly abducted by aliens has ever been known to be carrying a Leica.
None of the photos of purported UFOs has ever been taken, to my knowledge,
with a Leica. I have been carrying a Leica around with me for years, hoping
I'd see an UFO, but to no avail.
I think a marketing strategy for Leica would be that Leicas might well
prevent alien abductions, unwanted sightings and visitations, and general
weirdness ( barring this board, of course.)
One caveat- as Jim might attest! Visions induced by single malts, and new M
series cameras are not covered!
Cheers,
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com