Subject: Re: [Leica] How to store the lens ?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 21:26:19 -0500

Bud!
Gosh- I'm still 'stuck' here in NC and now I am wondering if I might have to
get a hermetically sealed chamber and a tank of dry nitrogen in which to
store my lenses! Actually, some of my stuff is 25 years old ( or more) and
keeping it in a back (cloth) on a high closet shelf between uses has never
hurt it. It seems to me that getting it out, exercising the shutters and
'airing out' the lenses is all you need!
Cheers from the soggy South!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com