Subject: [Leica] Help / My Leica Page Problems / Help
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:56:36 EST

 Sorry to change from the fascinating subject of Glory & UV filters
 but I need more help.  Thanks to those of you that have tried to
 give me some answers but here is the problem:

 My pics are scanned and look good on my screen and are then
 uploaded at 20 to 70K each.  Sometimes they stay that way for
 an hour or even a day, but then they suddenly become debased
 to only 6 to 9K and look horrible.  Some of you have seen my page
 before - but look now at what has happened to it.

 If I right click on the photo, I get all the information including the HTML
 source and resolution and the description changes from JPEG to ART.
 Please someone help me as I am begginning to think it is AOL & not me.

   http://members.aol.com/Leikon35/index.html

 Marvin Moss

 http://members.aol.com/Leikon35/index.html