Subject: [Leica] M6 Glory and Improper Posting & The Bible
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:37:23 -0800

Bruce wrote:
<<The bible . . . says that someone who lusts after a woman in his mind
is just as guilty as if he had committed adultery.  It says that one sin, any sin,
is enough to condemn us to everlasting damnation and that all have sinned
and fall short of the glory of God.>>

With all due respect to Bruce, unless we want to discuss whether a Noctilux
will be needed in Hell due to low light levels, or whether Heaven will be the
place where we are given one of every M and R lens to use as we wish, this
does not belong here.

I am about as religious as the next guy, maybe more so.  (See http://amishalom.org)
Bruce's interpretation is just that, however, it is his opinion, and he is welcome to it.

Just stick to Leica here, okay?

Bob