Subject: Re: [Leica] How to store the lens ?
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:42:23 -0800

Bill Larsen wrote:

... tell them you don't want your "shooter" to rust ;-)

But don't run a few patches of Hoppes #9 through the camera :-O

Last December I bought a combined thermometer/hygrometer
gauge for a mere $8 because I was concerned about the level
of humidity (I live in Oregon).

Indoors, at 68F, I'm getting a consistent 47% humidity most
days.  One cool breezy day suprised me when I opened the
windows for a few hours and the humidty inside dropped to 35%!

- -Dave