Subject: Re: [Leica] which 90mm lens for the M?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:04:32 -0600

At 05:45 PM 3/27/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have the 100 APO, but I have been using my new M6HM so much more
>than my R8 lately.......

That will change. Some time in the future, if you'll keep the R8 long
enough to find out, the R8 will become the dominant camera for a while.
Then back to the M6. There's a honeymoon period where you have to get used
to the new equipment. Wait 'til you get a winder for the R8. Boy is that
baby smooth.

So build up both systems, and you will find that as time passes, you
shooting patterns will go back and forth.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke