Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 eyepiece
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 02:45:43 EST

  Bill - Fellow LHSA member Roger Pelham designed the flared tool that
 most people use now, as it sells for around $25 & made of aluminum.
  I have always used the phenolic* $8.00 ones available from Fargo Enter-
 prises.  Curt Fargo take over from National Camera and has a full line of
 repair instruments.  He also has a web-site on-line catalog.

 Marvin