Subject: [Leica] Fred Wards Soft Release
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:11:27 EST

 Tom, Dennis etal -

  Fred Ward sold me & others several of them just last year, for about the
  same price.  I think he must have made another run as it is just a simple
  aluminum devive similar to Nikon's.

  MM
<<
 Tom,

 I understand the economics and don't disagree.  I believe Fred made 100
 years ago and cost him about $5 each.  It seems today's market should
 easily pay an end user price of $20.

 I can see you hardly need another project but hope you will let the LUG
 know if you can make this available.

 Thanks, Dennis