Subject: Re: [Leica] Help / My Leica Page Problems / Help
From: EyeUK <EyeUK@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:53:02 EST

In a message dated 28/3/98 01:56:11 GMT, you write:

<< I use AOL.  The new AOL browser is Microsoft Explorer packaged for AOL.  It
 handles images at least as large as 130K (the largest I have viewed this
 morning).

 Tom Shea >>

In the U.K. version of AOL , when you click on "W" icon and punch in the http
address, AOL will load its default browser and NOT Explorer. So I don't know
which version you use.