Subject: Re: [Leica] which 90mm lens for the M?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:14:45 -0600

At 01:43 PM 3/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Eric, the 50 and 75 frames sure look VERY close on my M6 0.85!
>Is the new 75 version out yet?

It looks like it, but in practice, it's somewhat of a useful difference.
Maybe that's why I don't have a 50mm lens yet. But some day, a Noctilux
will be quite handy.

I don't know if it's been confirmed there's a NEW version by Leica, has
there? It seems to me it's mostly rumor. Can anyone show us the facts?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

To say a human being is nothing but molecules, is like saying a
Shakespearean play is nothing but words.

Murphy's Law