Subject: Re: [Leica] Boutique Accessories usage
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:50:00 +0000

Nice one Alan,

Leica Boutique Accessories Usage

Leica Tiepin        5 days out of 7, but only during term time
Leica Tie      Only on special days
Leica watch         0%   not bought yet
Leica Headscarf          My wife needs to be consulted about this
Leica jacket        Only when it's raining and there's nothing else I've
taken with me
Leica suspenders         As mentioned previously, don't wear suspenders in
Britain if your a guy...
Leica coffee mug         every breakfast
Leica wine glass         only when camera friends come round

Adieu
Jem
 ----------
Original Subject:
Re: [Leica] Footware ex Lens usage percentage

Shoe usage

Wellington boots size 48    15%
Ex Army boots size 47        15%
Polished shoes size 47    16.456%
Sneakers size 46                2%
Sneakers size 47               30%
Sea boots  size 48              31%
Bare feet (ex bed)               28.654%

Alan Hull