Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica ]filter wallet
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:19:00 +0000

I found that a yellow Kodak K'chrome flatpack that has 3 sections holds 48mm
filters perfectly (it might take 49mm too) I can get 3 in each section and
the whole box sits upright in my Leica M case still allowing room to sit the
other lenses in the space beside it.
I'm sorry I can't remember the designation of the specific case but it a
lovely comfy/firm fit.
(48mm filters fit the 21/3.4 S/Angulon, 35/1.4 Summilux in the hood, 50/1.4
Canon and old 90/2.)
Jem

Another challenge to clever LUGers: Can anyone come up with a really cool
filter wallet, similar to Domke's offerings, but sized more for E39-52mm
filters? Nikon and others also make holders, but these too, are kind of
large for the task at hand.

Jeff