Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tri-Elmar
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 14:59:54 -0500

Mechanics are certainly important, but if Leica's own description of the optical quality is so ify, I'd be very cautious about investing the money - if I had it to invest! The other problem, of course, is the lens's lack of speed. This is a day-at-the-beach, or in the mountains lens, not a lowish light level street shooter....