Subject: [Leica] Re: Tri-Elmar
From: Lucien <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 15:17:17 -0500

>Mechanics are certainly important, but if Leica's own description of the=

optical >quality is so ify, I'd be very cautious about investing the mone=
- - if I had it to >invest! The other problem, of course, is the lens's lac=
of speed. This is a day-at->the-beach!
>, or in the mountains lens, not a lowish light level street shooter....

Maybe, but try to have a look at it, just for the fun.

BTW, why dou you send your E-mail as attached files instead
of normal E-mail ?
It's not convenient, because I have to open them with
an other program. (And I seldom do it)
I'm using compuserve.
Am I the only one ??

Regards,