Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 2.8 element
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:01:43 -0500

I can't comment on the cost but when I had a Tele-Elmarit with rear element
fogging a very competent repair person told me that this lens was very
difficult to work on and fixing it was less economical than buying another
used one.

kw

>I have been offered a 90 F 2.5 Tele-Elmarit for a very low price with a
>badly scratched rear element. Do any luggers know how expensive it is to
>repair and who in the U.S.  can do the repair?
>
>Paul

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                        <kwilcox@gfn.org>