Subject: Re: [Leica] Useful camera features?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 22:00:29 -0600

At 10:29 AM 4/2/98 -0800, you wrote:

>What the M6 isn't is a camera neeeded for current professional work,
>given the style needs (occasional flash fill in daylight) and production

Donal,

Give it up. Get an R8 and stop whining. :-)

Seriously, the R8 does all that, and the more I use it, the more natural it
feels to me. I love it, and am glad I don't have the F5 any more. Would be
nice to have a faster motor, but that's all I miss.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

More hay, Trigger? No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!