Subject: Re: [Leica] New 50/1.4 R and 180/2.8 APO R
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 23:12:04 -0500

Bill Ferris wrote:

<<<< Can you tell us (me) what goes on at the seminar. The description I
read is not particularly descriptive!!>>>>

Bill,

It's a hell of a time of drinking, kicking-up our heels and things
photographic ! :)

hey I'm kidding!!!!!! Really!  honest! :) :) :)

It is learning more about photography, picture taking, Leica equipment that
you may not have the opportunity to "use" at any other time. Meetimg with
friends, fellow LUGNUTS and other like photographers.

It is motivational and you'll leave wishing that you had been at them the
past 10 years! :)

if you wish to get the official information on it please contact Carl
Derderian at Park Square Camera and Photo in Boston by phone 617-482-8356
or e-mail, Pksqcamera@aol.com

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the workshops efficiency and
friendship along with a great learning experince, not to mention the carry
home enthusiasm.

ted