Subject: Re: [Leica] Answer to Danny Gonzales
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:46:06 -0600

"Enlisting the bile of minions"

That "Sir" and I use the term loosly, is carrying your personal complaints
against
someone else a bit far, you have more than crossed the bounds of good taste
or gentelmanly discussion.  In fact, I am sure most would agree that we have
heard enough of your egomanical tirade, the gentelman has done more than
enough to satisfy you.  Were I  he, I would tell you to " stuff it where the
sun don't shine" and see if you could understand that...As far as your
concern of wasted time, I suggest that you have certainly waisted enough of
ours on this list..

Tom