Subject: Re: [Leica] Answer to Danny Gonzales
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:45:35 -0800

Mr. Gonzales

As I posted a reply last evening to  YOUR personal attack, which YOU
started on last week, late last night, and again last evening, you must
have stayed up all night composing this new barrage.

You stated:
______________

You wrote ">You have ignored my posts wholesale while you were the one who
decided that this was the forum for discussing these specific problems.
I've made VERY clear why I didn't feel that a refund was an acceptable
resolution. If you would have the maturity to answer
without temeritous condescention, and the honesty to deal with my concerns
on an equal level as others here fully expect of you,"<
_________________

REPLY: When I first heard about these attacks, which I knew nothing about,
last week,  I responded Monday without using anyone's names, and
apologizing to anyone who ever felt that either I, or any of my staff had
ever offended them  You immediately attacked me again, stated that I had
accused you of of saying things about you in that response (with no
personalities involved). I replied that you should re- read my reply, since
you were putting words in my mouth. which I did NOT say.
____________________
Then you continued:
____________________

>As I said before, there is no good reason, while others go to extreme
>lengths in
>recommendng you, for me to remain quiet<
____________________

REPLY: WHO IS GOING TO EXTREME MEASURES ?
___________________

>You offered me nothing for my time, my trouble or my satisfaction.<
____________________

REPLY: What time or trouble??? Making a phone call?  What is your time
worth? Never heard of any firm paying "DAMAGES" and "EMOTIONAL DISTRESS"
claims because the customer was not happy  (Not even Paula Jones got them).
You just send it back for a refund, which you received. Every time you
don't get your way, do you go ballistic?

>You've characterized me as an upstart,<  >In short, you've gone beyond the
>bounds of decency, while enlisting the bile of minions, to amplify an
>already aggressive plan of action derisive of me personally.<

REPLY: I did NOT refer to you as an "upstart" ( there you go again). In
fact, I never even heard of you before all this, nor I have any feelings or
anamosity toward you