Subject: Re: [Leica] 24 Elmarit f2.8 asph.
From: Jim Hurtubise <jim@inap.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 13:19:36 +0100

I am considering purchasing the 24 f2.8 Elmarit asph-M lens and would
like to know if anyonehas had the opportunity to try it out yet. Is it
possible that Leica may introduce it in
a chrome version anytime soon?

I would also appreciate any information on the following:

I have the newest version of the of the 50 f2 Summicron-M  with the
built-in hood, but I miss the
focusing tab that the previous version had. I would like to know if it
is possible to obtain a focusing
tab somewhere and attach it to the lens using a high strength cement
such as super glue.
Where can I get a tab?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Jim H.