Subject: [Leica] Answer to Danny Gonzales
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 13:12:08 -0800

Sorry, we lost our power, and the rest of our reply was
interupted:.............so will try to finish. Your message continued:
___________________

>You offered me nothing for my time, my trouble or my satisfaction.<
____________________

REPLY: What is your time or trouble worth for making a phone call?  Do you
expect payment for your "DAMAGES" and "EMOTIONAL DISTRESS" ?  (Not even
Paula Jones got them).
Is that what you really thik you deserve.. Every time you don't get your
way, do you always go ballistic?

>You've characterized me as an upstart,<  >In short, you've gone beyond the
>bounds of decency, while enlisting the bile of minions, to amplify an
>already aggressive plan of action derisive of me personally.<

REPLY: I did NOT refer to you as an "upstart" ( there you go again). In
fact, I never even heard of you before all this, nor I have any feelings or
anamosity toward you