Subject: [Leica] [FS] M series lenses
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 14:31:31 -0800

Now that the antidealer rantings are gone and the UV filter arguments are at
a minimum, perhaps some of you might actually read this posting :-).

50mm Collapsible Elmar f2.8, s/n 3727033:  Mint-:  slight scuff of the black
chrome lenscap.  Glass is perfect, black finish is too. Bought new 3 months
ago.  Used for 2 rolls only before shelving it and using a 35mm lens all the
time. Includes box, lens instructions, leather case, caps, screw in
lenshood. The mileage on this lens is probably less than most dealers'
demos.  $600.

35mm Summilux f1.4, s/n 3081677:  Excellent condition:   This is the
generation prior to the aspherics.  Made in Canada.  Glass is perfect.
Numeric markings are excellent.  Minor paint wear on the lens, slight
scuffing of the chrome mounting ring. Clip-on 2 piece lens hood (12 504) has
2 minor dents and slight paint wear.   Includes front and rear caps .  I've
taken many memorable photos with this lens.  Most recently, some available
light photos at the Railroad Museum in Sacramento are stunningly beautiful.
$700.

90mm Tele-Elmarit (fat) f2.8, s/n 2490696:  Excellent condition: This is the
5 element, earlier tele-elmarit, made in Canada.  Glass is perfect. Numeric
markings are very good. Slight paint wear on focus ring.  Small dent on lip
of clip-on lenshood (12575).  Includes front and rear caps.   I recently
took this lens along with me to New Orleans.  The images this lens took at
the French Quarter were very sharp and had great color rendition.  I'm only
selling it to fund a 75 summilux.  $600.

Terms are:  Prices are firm.  Shipping fees included, via US Postal Service
Priority Mail, insured.  Payment terms are COD or prepayment with a
certified check.  One week money back guarantee (sorry return shipping is
not refunded).

Thanks for your interest,  John.