Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 16:17:14 -0600

At 12:28 PM 4/4/98 -0800, you wrote:

>I'm not a member of LHSA but I have thought of going to Denver just to see

Plane ticket to Denver are cheap. It's not far from Rocky Mountain National
Park, and there's a pretty good Leica dealer or two in the area.

And I'm with you on the user/abuser description. I like to keep my stuff as
nice as can be - as long as it doesn't get in the way of shooting. :-)

I'm with you. Though I am partial to Oregon and Washington, and California
has its spots. :-)

Let's see if Leica can do one in the West. Maybe alternate years if they
don't want to do two? If Leica doesn't want to do it, maybe we can form a
LUG workshop and just bring slides, stuff them in a projector, and then go
out on Safari. (I could care less about an open bar and such stuff. I'd
rather be out at sunrise photographing nature.)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maniac: An early computer built by nuts...