Subject: Re: [Leica] British <-> American translations
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 22:33:05 -0500

At 03:06 AM 4/6/98 +0200, you wrote:
>At 16:34 05.04.1998 -0500, you wrote:
>>We shoot pool, shoot the moon, drink shooters, etc.
>
>Shoot drinkers ?  :)

Not that I'm a drinker, but there's something like beer and whiskey mixed
in a rather toxic combination that proves someone is tough and can handle
their alcohol. College students seem especially enamored of it.

But I'm sure my knowledge of drinking is about as good as my knowledge of
particle physics.

No, I know physics better. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?