Subject: Re: [Leica] (OFF TOPIC) Minolta bokeh?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 15:51:08 -0400

At 06:12 PM 4/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I wonder if any of the LUG members are using Minolta AF slr equipment. If
>anyone is and would encourage me to do likewise on account of the "look" of
>the lenses, I would be very interested to hear about it, by email if that
>is felt to be more appropriate. I've read the bokeh articles (thanks Adi)
>and I don't think I can be a Nikon user much longer.
>
>Joe Berenbaum

Joe,
I used Minoltas for many years before I could afford Leicas :)  They are
fine cameras and some of the lenses are outstanding (I'm thinking
particularly of the 80/1.4).   If you want to checkout the bokeh, most of
the photos on my web pages were made with Minoltas. Only the most recent
are Leica ones.  Hope this helps.  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>