Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #289
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 15:59:14 -0400

At 12:35 PM 4/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Would Tina, Pat or Bill care to mention what equipment they are bringing
to Charleston?
>I'm thinking of bringing only my M6 system with 28, 35, 50 and 75mm
lenses.  I would bring
>a 24mm if I had one. Doubt we will need telephoto capability. Maybe I
should bring the R7
>with the 60mm macro and a 90mm Elmarit.  Any suggestions from those that
have been there
>before.
>
>See you in less than two weeks.
>
>Paul T. Collura

Paul,

I'm taking everything in case there is someone who would like to make me an
offer I can't refuse :-) You might want to bring the macro for all of the
flowers in Charleston.  It's beautiful this time of year.  Your M6 should
be fine for everything else - street scenes, buggy rides, antebellum homes,
plantations, live oak trees with Spanish moss, sailboats, the market, women
making sweetgrass baskets (ask first, many don't like to have their
pictures made), and lots of tourists!  See you there.  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>