Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica handgrip
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 19:44:05 -0600

At 08:15 PM 05/04/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I just got the Leica handgrip on my M6 - it fits perfectly. My question is :
>can you leave the handgrip on and remove the base plate for reloading the
>Camera?

No problem.  The handgrip does not cover the baseplate latch-thingie that
you turn to open it up.

Somebody mentioned 3 advantages?  How about:

- - nice grip for handholding, both vertically and horizontally
- - easy removal of camera from bag if stored on its side with handgrip up
- - tripod centering socket
- - baseplate protection

- -GH