Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica handgrip
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 20:07:42 -0400

If the Leica M design is so perfect in every way that any talk of a
redesign is met will moaning and head bobbing, why does it need a
suplemental grip?

Isn't that off-center tripod hole part of the charm of the M, like having
to shoot flash with at a 50th?

Face it guys, once it says Leica on it, you find reasons to like it.

Tom