Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:57:22 -0400

Carl S wrote:

<<<<You can do Paris at $50-65/night for twin room on Left Bank. Cheaper
than Cape Cod. And we could have HCB introduce Ted. :)>>>>>>

Carl,

How nice of you . :) Thankyou! I'm sure we could convince him, seeing he
and I are equals in the 75 Years of Leica Photography book.

He has one picture and I have one picture! :) Of course the fact that
everybody has only one picture doesn't make any difference! :)

Now I think Paris would be a wonderful place to hold a seminar! Beautiful
locations, beautiful women, wonderful wine, beautiful women, fabulous food,
wonderfully beautiful women.  And for Tina and the other ladies we could
arrange some wonderfully fabulously beautiful guys!

Now remember this is to PHOTOGRAPH!:) Like on locations in Paris.:) You
know good food and all that stuff. :) No double exposing going on here! :)

ted