Subject: [Leica] Measured Reaction Time / Marvin / Alf / Dave
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 21:01:28 -0400

Alf wrote:

<<<<Hence, most LUGs are happy when they get a picture in the same season>>

Alf,

Jeeeeeesh don't over estimate on the time frame. These past few days I'm so
slow the the delay would be next year before all the functions completed
the cycle! :(

Marvin (Grandpa) Moss wrote:

<<<<<Those of you like Ted & Eric that take sports photos, know that many
times your pic is not exactly what you think you saw immediately when
clicking the shutter - and if you don't, I think you are just kidding
yourselves,   Grandpa's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok Grandpa Marvin, Do you know how bad it can get? :)

Your shooting a hockey game, player shoots, scores a goal and you are still
sitting there and the red light pops on and you react, "Shit they scored!
Damn!" Press shutter release and hope the puck and action still sort of
looks like what it did when you saw it through the view finder! :)
Now that's slow time reaction. I believe it's synonymous with aging and
becoming a grandpa! :)

Grandpa ted