Subject: [Leica] Tom Abrahamsson's cameras, sans winders
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 21:12:28 -0700

Tom sent me a note on, what I presume is, a photograph of his M cameras.
Five black M's, a couple of m3's an M2, and a couple of M4's... in a pile,
with film cassettes laying around, most with a lot of missing black paint.
Actually it's a great picture. The curious thing is that there isn't a Tom
Abrahamsson winder in the bunch! Perhaps this is a very old picture.

Tom???

Jim

ps... my new M6 has a Tom A. winder, which will never leave it's place on
the bottom of my camera, except to load film.