Subject: [Leica] More on my M6 week
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 21:29:06 -0700

I forgot to say that I could not think about using my M6 without my Fred
Ward soft release. When photographing, you can lay your finger across the
top of the camera and push down with the muscle at the base of your finger.
Or use your thumb the same way when photographing vertically. Outstanding!
I took the release out and tried taking photographs. After using the soft
release, not using it is awful. It allows you to hold steady, let out half
a breath, and squeeze-off a photograph in between heart beats, without
moving the camera trying to poke the release down into the camera. As I've
said many many times... thanks Fred. Please make more.

Jim