Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] Marc (non Leica)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 23:44:26 -0700

At 12:12 AM 4/7/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I have a rifle.  On rare occasions, I shoot.  I do not hunt.  Jim Brick and
>I first encountered each other on the LUG when he told me What A Loser I
>Was To Own Such A Piece of !@#$%^&  (Jim, I love you anyway, despite your
>lamentable lack of knowledge of basic ordnance!).
>
>Marc

HUH??? What on earth are you talking about??? I have a dozen rifles. And a
box full of medals from years past target shooting. My dad, uncle, and I,
used to hunt deer, wild boar, duck, geese, and pheasant. But no more. I
don't even eat meat anymore. Other than an occasional couple of hours at a
local range, all of my guns are locked up and out of sight. Nearly all of
my rifles are custom made or modified by my dad. Winchester actions, glass
bedded barrels, etc. Including an M1 for competing against the Army.
Browning and Winchester shotguns. S&W matched pair 38 Special and .22 .
Years of testing to attain the perfect loads. Boy... brings up fond
memories of when my dad was alive.

I don't know why I'm talking about this... sorry... but Marc, you really
took me by surprise! I have absolutely no recollection of our first
interaction. I would never call you a loser when it comes to firearms. Did
you save the message? Are you sure it wasn't Oddumnd?

Your friend, I hope,

Jim