Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: P/S-messages despite use of a Leica
From: Shawn London <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 11:17:16 -0500

Christian Becker wrote:
>Well, Eric, I visited your side to, and want to comment on the above
>statement and your pictures:
snip!
>But concerning the 'messages', well, frankly (and without wanting to
>insult you) I find most of your pictures unimpressive. There are of

I'm curious about how the author of this text could think that any good
might come out of posting an affront like this on the LUG.  I find it
ironic that this should appear alongisde a thread which advocates the
sharing of super high-resolution images on the web (at no small expense
to the photographer) for the viewing pleasure of LUGers and others.
Knowing that there are people who will reach out from halfway across the
world to deride years of your work is no incentive to go to the trouble.

As my mother told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say
anything at all."