Subject: Re: [Leica] E-200 Fog!!
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 14:56:17 -0500

Tina,

>I process all of my E6.  It sounds like the bleach/fix was exhausted.
>There's a chance you can fix it by running it through a fresh bleach/fix.

He is a good friend of mine and runs a tight control setup.  Best in the
area.  We discussed this and he doesn't think that is the cause from the
quick gradation form black to red, which is constant to the end of the
roll.  He has no idea why the part after the clear part should be black
(unexposed) for 1/2" and the rest dull dark red (exposed to something).

BTW I have e-mailed customer service at Kodak - perhaps they will get back
to me.  Will let you know

Thanks,

Dick