Subject: Re: [Leica] E-200
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 14:52:23 -0500

Roy,

>The project was also an opportunity to try out the E200 that has been
>a  topic of discussion here.  Both with the filtration I had to use
>for the ambient artificial lighting (FLD on the lens, light green gel
>over the flash head used for fill) and without filters for areas
>illuminated by a skylight, it performed very well - nice grain, good
>color rendition.

Do you have any film ends left from E-200 - hold them up to a bright light
- - what color are they???
My processor is also mistified.  He is the best processor in the Norman
area and runs control strips often.  he has only processed a couple of
rolls of E-200.  the box also has French writing on it, with the English -
where produced??  what does X-ray radiation do to the film??

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK