Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Eric's site & the LUG Gestapo
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 07:13:00 -0400

David,

Personally I welcome you to the group. But judging from what I've seen so
far, you may be in the wrong place.  If you want to talk about (and only
about) the relative merits of this or that meter or about theoretical
amounts of lens flare or the Nikon vs Leicaflex issue, you're in the right
place.

Bruce S.