Subject: [Leica] Eric / Jim / Francesco / Andy Warhol & Arthur Felig
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:01:26 EDT

In a message dated 98-04-09 18:29:53 EDT, Eric wrote:
<<
 I'll take that as a compliment. I find many "art photographers" to be some
 of the most pretentious people I've ever met. And their work often just
 plain stinks.
  Eric Welch

  Eric - Do you draw a distintction between "art photos" like Francesco's,
  "arte photos"  like Andy Warhol & Man Ray's and " fine arts photos like
  Jim Brick's ?  Or do you lump them all together and consider your photo-
  jounalism in the same class as Arthur Felig's?

  Marvin