Subject: [Leica] Ted Wrote & Marvin Wept
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 00:45:34 -0400

Marvin (dirty old man) Moss wrote:

<<<<<Ted, ol loony bird ->>>>>>>

OK marvin I've been called a lot of things in my day even in jest, but an:
 " ol loony bird!"

Well I never! Really!:)  But you smiled, so it's OK! :) So does this mean I
said something meaningful for a change? :)

You might like to look at this web page in relation to web page photographs
and the work of "photojournalists" who have work displayed.

"The Mercenary Photographers!"  A few of these guys are friends of mine.

            <<<<http://www.hovasse.demon.co.uk/>>>>>>>>

ted