Subject: [Leica] Ted Wrote & Marvin Wept
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:38:08 EDT

In a message dated 98-04-09 20:53:02 EDT, Ted wrote:
<<
 I think we should all keep in mind that when critiquing a web photograph,
 one should always make allowances for the quality of the computer image
 instead of imagining we are looking at a real life article.

 ted

 Ted, ol loony bird -

 You can sure say that again.  When my computer was set for quick and
 compressed graphics, not exceeding 9K ---- I cried & was ready to throw
 in the sponge when I looked at them.

 Now that I am able to see Eric's, Alf's, Will's & Especially Francesco's Arte
 I am going to buy a negative scanner tomorrow and put more on the web, but
 they will be my older pics since I am currently shooting only the blurs left
by
 those that are no longer with us. ;-)

 Marvin (dirty old man) Moss