Subject: Re: [Leica] Subjective lens impression (part 3)
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:44:44 -0500

to conclude - would you still get the older chrome rigid 50?

i've been disappointed in my 50 summi collapsable in the 2 - 2.8 range;
corner out of focus is unacceptable.  i'm going back to the old elmar
collapsable 50 2.8 which can couple with the sooky-m also

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net