Subject: Re: [Leica] 180 2.8 APO
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:00:03 -0400

Jeff Moore

Thanks for the website ( www.leica.camera..........180apo_e.pdf). However,
there is something wrong with my Internet explorer; I'm unable to access
it.

Perhaps, you could post some of the performance insights from its MTF
diagrams,  it probably has that magic blend of high sharpness & contrast at
f2.8 thru f8; given that it's a lens made under the tutelage of Lothar
Kolsch.

Another one of those lenses with "dream" values like my 280 f4 APO &
70-180 APO Telyt :-)!

Tom D.